What areas in Cleveland do you deliver to?
What are your delivery fees?
- We deliver to Downtown Cleveland businesses and residential customers in these zip code areas: 44102, 44103, 44113, 44114, 44115, 44127 and 44195. If you are outside these areas, you can pickup your order at Heinen's Downtown Store during our normal business hours: Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 9:00 pm; Saturday and Sunday 9:00 am to 9:00 pm.
- Delivery fees are based on the number of packages delivered on a weekday.
- Weekend delivery is $35 for any number of packages.
What if no one is available to receive the order?
- Store pick up is always available with no added charge.
My order did not arrive or at the time I specified?
- Someone must be available to accept the order. If a second delivery attempt is needed, we must charge you for both deliveries.
Can you deliver my order earlier or later than I scheduled?
- If your order has not arrived, please call Downtown Corporate Catering weekdays, 216-630-5977, or Store Customer Service evenings and weekends, 216-302-3020.
Can I pickup my order?
- We require 24-hour notice.
- Yes, you can pickup your order and avoid the delivery charge.
- If you plan to pickup your order, please enter Heinen's Downtown Cleveland address and zip code for the delivery address: 900 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44115.
Do you deliver on holidays?
- You can pickup your order at Heinen's Downtown Store anytime we are open: Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 9:00 pm; Saturday and Sunday 9:00 am to 9:00 pm.
Will the delivery person accept tips?
- Heinen’s does not accept orders, or deliver on major holidays when the store is closed (Christmas, Thanksgiving, New Years, 4th of July, Memorial Day, Labor Day and Easter).
- Heinen's is not able to process tips, but you may tip in cash if you wish.